D E T O X S M O O T H I E
This is my go to – renewing, revitalizing, regenerating, mean, green detoxing machine – smoothie. It’s loaded to the brim with vital nutrients, powerful protein, chlorophyll, and an array of phytonutrients that protect your health.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Spinach (or other dark, leafy green – like Kale or Swiss Chard) 1 cup (30g)
- 1 or 2 Stalk(s) of Celery
- 1 Apple (I like Granny Smith!)
- 1 Cup Pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) Hemp Hearts
- ½ English Cucumber
- ½ Inch Slice of Fresh Ginger
- ½ Inch Slice of Lemon (with The Peel)
- 2 Tsp TEA ME Detox & Cleanse Powder
- 4 Cups Water (or until desired consistency)
D I R E C T I O N S
Combine all ingredients into a Blender. Blend until smooth. If you need to, add a couple cubes of ice (just not too many of it will affect the smoothie texture)!
N O T E S
- I like to keep some of these ingredients, like my Spinach and Pineapple, in the Freezer; it helps them to last longer and keeps the smoothie cold!
- Try to avoid using any sweeteners! I know some of you probably LOVE the white stuff, but if you’re making this smoothie, it’s time to hit the reset button! The less sugar you consume, the sweeter foods become!