Maple Tahini Dressing
Have you ever tried Tahini Sauce? Tahini is a paste made from ground sesame seeds. It can be used in cooking sweet and savory dishes and it’s packed with essential vitamins and minerals! Some reasons why YOU, yes you, should be adding this exotic sauce to your pantry:
- It is rich in minerals like phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- It’s a good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- It’s one of the best sources of calcium out there.
- It’s high in vitamin E and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15.
- Helps to promote healthy cell growth.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and muscle tone.
- It has 20% complete protein, making it a higher protein source than most nuts.
- It’s easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss.
- It is high in good fats that your body craves!
It’s so versatile that it can be used in dinners and deserts. But for today, I’m going to show you how to craft a nutrient dense, super food dressing! Let’s get into it!
- 1/2 cup Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha (or more if you can handle the heat)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- Water to dilute to desired consistency
- In a bowl, combine Tahini Sauce, Maple Syrup, Vegan Mayo, Sriracha, Salt + Pepper, and Lemon Juice. Mix Well.
- Slowly begin to add water until you’ve reached your desired consistency for your salad dressing.
- That’s it! Easy or what? Enjoy!!